Whether you’re looking for subtle ambiance or a literal light show, there is someone out there with the perfect addition to compliment your WindRestrictor® brand wind screen.
I’ve compiled a list of the top LED light mods preferred by car enthusiasts across the world. Check this out!
- WindRestrictor® Custom Wind Deflectors
- Illuminated door sills
- Demon Eye Kits
- Puddle Lighting
- Lighted Emblems / Badges
- Undercarriage Lighting
- Footwell & Interior Lighting
At WindRestrictor® by King Penn Industries, we offer completely custom products ranging from basic wind blocking functionality to deluxe lighting setups. Customers have 8 single color choice options or even the “Extreme lighting kit” which comes with a remote control.
If you’re a coupe owner wishing you’d gone with the drop top – don’t worry. We have similar products available for your rear window as well with all of the same features. This is a wildly unique way to customize your car.
If you still need to order yours – use the code “BlogPost” to save 10% on your order today.
Order here: http://www.windrestrictor.com
Now, to assess the best options out there to pair with these awesome products, check these out!
- Illuminated Door Sills
- These custom kick plates mount in your door panel just under where your door closes. The wiring is connected to your dome lighting so that when you open and close the door, the light goes on and off.
- There are standard text and custom options available.
- We (King Penn Industries) offer a brushed stainless steel finish on all cars and an upgraded black finish for the Chevrolet Camaro.
- You can choose from 7 different LED colors
- (Red, Blue, Amber, White, Green, Orange, or Purple)
- We currently offer them for the Camaro, Corvette, XLR, Pontiac Solstice, Saturn Sky, BMW Z4, Chrysler Crossfire, Mercedes SLK 170, Mercedes SLK 171, and Mercedes SLK 172. More to come soon!
- Don’t forget to use the code “blogpost” at checkout to save 10%
- Demon Eye Kits
- This LED kit comes with a small 44 key remote that has 170+ different color combinations and 6 different modes such as Jump, Fade, Flash, Auto, etc. with variable speeds which can be controlled from about 5 feet away. Upgrades are even available if you want to use a remote from further distances.
- According to this website, this item is universal and should fit the lights of most models. Check out the website to confirm.
- Puddle Lighting
- Puddle lights will light up a large area under the doors when opened so you can see what you’re stepping in… and they look awesome! These LED Puddle lights from Southern Car Parts mount with super strong adhesive backing. They are designed to wire into the factory Corvette foot well lights so they only come on when the doors are opened or the interior lights are on.
- These are available for nearly every make and model of car out there. Southern Car Parts has them for the C6 and C7 Corvettes in particular.
- Lighted Badges
- Looking for something unique but subtle? RPI designs has awesome illuminated badges for several different models. These come fully assembled and ready for install. There are 6 different colors to choose from and even a color-changing option if you cannot decide. Check out their website to see what they have to offer!
Maybe you’re bored with the “subtle” suggestions and ready for something to turn some heads?
- American Muscle offers a lighting system that can be used anywhere there is a 36″ inch, clean, flat surface on your car. This system, like the Demon Eyes, comes with a remote and is offered in either single color or color-changing kits.
- Footwell Ambient Lighting
- Phastek offers a range of lighting options including one of my favorites, the footwell lighting. They offer 6 different colors and the wiring can be done a number of ways. I’d personally add a dimmer switch so that I could control the intensity and turn it on and off every time I lose something in the floor board!
Obvisouly, I could go on and on with these neat lighting features. If you have any that you think should have made the list please email me! I’d love to hear from you and see your photos!
In the meantime, happy cruising! #windrestrictor
Use the promotion code “blogpost” to save 10% today on all orders from King Penn Industries Inc.